Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Bucket List

Hello lovelies! I'll get straight to it and say there is simply one, rather special thing on my bucket list this summer... 

GET MARRIED!!

I'm getting married in August and going on honeymoon on 1st of September so this summer I am swamped with wedmin, appointments and intensive beauty regimes. I am dieting and working hard to get my bikini body for Thailand as well as knocking my mister's socks off in my sensational wedding dress! A lot of time and energy is required to plan the perfect wedding, and with help from my wonderful Mum we are well on track for the kind of fairytale wedding dreams are made of. She really has been a lifesaver, I don't know what I would have done without her. She's so generous and understanding, making sure everything is perfect. My bestie Hannah has also planned the most amazing Cocktail Making Class for the hen party, just bought my outfit today - excited!

I suppose the only other thing I would like to do is get a new job. I'm working on it, and have even been looking at going back to college (I only studied to A-Level). My mister is working hard too of course, he has to provide for my expensive taste after all!

We finally had our big BBQ get-together with a welcome World Cup theme, and I intend to overdose on strawberries and prosecco during Wimbledon but that's about it.

Lots of sunbathing and chilling with the dog in the garden are in order until our big day arrives, then it's off to Thailand to eat, sleep and soak up the culture. Oh, and play with the elephants! 

I'm pretty sure this is going to be the best summer of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the wedding! It will be fab, it's so busy and so much to do beforehand but it's all worth it :) and Thailand I'm so jealous!! I loved it when I was there I could live there <3
    www.lalaloveschic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks! I'm just so excited I can barely wait :) Can't wait to blog about it too, hate keeping all the details a secret.

      Where did you go in Thailand? Any advice?

      x

      Delete