Saturday, June 07, 2014

Holiday Haul

I finally got my act together and got myself to Primark to bag some cheap 'n' cheerful holiday goodies! It's only 12 weeks til the wedding which means 12 weeks til the holiday of a lifetime to Thailand, so I need to get a move on deciding what to take so I can safely store them out of sight (far too tempting to wear pretty new clothes when it's sunny!) I normally do quite well in Primark finding things that a) I really like and b) actually fit me and this was no exception! I intend to wear my new denim-cut offs and the Rio vest for our World Cup BBQ next week. The tie-front shirt is so adorable I want to go back and get it in different colours, they'll be perfect for playing with the elephants in the Thai jungle!


I also went a little mad in Boots...


I actually wanted to get a set of the new Models Own colours for tan but it was completely sold out. Luckily Barry M Gelly Hi Shine was on offer so instead I bought all of the ones that I liked! Perfect for summery fingers and toes!


I've always loved Garnier products - I'm a huge fan of their Summerbody gradual self-tan lotion, the Ultimate Blends hair collection and I've always got a bottle of Ambre Solaire Aloe Vera After Sun Gel on hand as a post sunbathe moisturiser. I decided to try something a little different and went for the aftersun Sorbet in Melon, which smells absolutely divine! Hopefully it will be just as effective. I also splurged on a P20 clear spray (it was reduced...) as it's so practical and it really works. Not to mention that the quick drying clear formula leaves skin glowing and rather lean-looking. Bonus!

Happy holidays here I come!






No comments:

Post a Comment