Saturday, April 05, 2014

Roller Coaster

Wow! The last couple of weeks have been a total roller coaster of work/family/friends/wedding! Massive changes are afoot in the business (more on that later...), family get-togethers have been plentiful and eventful, my social calendar is bursting at the seams and I've somehow still managed to get all the wedding invitations addressed and posted within our deadline. Phew. Everything is coming together so well! Hopefully we'll start getting some RSVPs soon. I included little music cards for people to suggest a song to add to our wedding playlist so I'm excited to see what people choose. 

I've been having somewhat of a hard time recently regarding various illnesses in the family and my parents are moving house (going through piles of childhood memories is hard work, talk about an emotional mess!). To make matters worse my best friend has been working in France since November, so when my lovely fiancé has run out of comforting words I desperately miss her. The fabulous good news is I am going to visit her in a week or so! It was the boy's idea because he's seen how stressed I've been. So I'm jetting of to the sunny, snowy Alps for some much needed peace and quiet, rest and relaxation and a good old chin wag with my friend. There may also be some duty-free retail therapy to blog about when I'm home...

No comments:

Post a Comment