Monday, April 28, 2014

Barry M Gelly Nail Paints - Spring




A gorgeous new set of beautiful pastel paints for spring. I've never been a huge fan of Barry M Nail Paints as I have found them very streaky and difficult to work with in the past. However, I've seen loads of positive reviews for the Gelly range so I thought I'd give them a go. I just love the cute names for them too! I went for a pale blue, pale blueish-green and a lavender shade to test for wedding nails - I'm attempting to find the absolute perfect shade for my big day. 

My favourite is Huckleburry, the pale blue, which compliments my fair skin but looked great when I got a hint of a tan:


Two coats of these varnishes result in a solid colour with a high shine finish. They are easy enough to use but I still find them a little streaky if applied too thinly or too thickly. I love the range of colours available though, and will definitely be testing some of the brighter shades for summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment