Saturday, February 23, 2013

Engagement HIgh

Just a quick one!

My lovely boy popped the question in Iceland and I said yes!! We're officially engaged, isn't that wonderful? We are both over the moon and seriously occupied with engagement highs and initial wedding planning. What a perfect excuse to buy all the most beautiful, delicate, pretty make-up I can get my hands on as well as a new fragrance (to match my flowers/theme?) and dresses and shoes and hair pieces... this could be my most perfect party ever.

Oh and to let you know, I ended up buying a lipstick from the Lancome Rouge In Love range in Rouge Valentine - the perfect red for pale skin - and a huge bottle of the new Jimmy Choo Flash from the duty free. The smell will forever remind me of our magical Iceland now. On the way home I found a total bargain gift set at Dior including the brand new Iconic Overcurl Mascara and the Maximiser/Primer for lashes. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment