Monday, February 11, 2013

Duty Free List

I have a list I'm working on, and just two sleeps is all that lies between me and the execution of my list. I am of course talking about my Newcastle Airport Duty Free list! It's been slowly growing for a few weeks now with growing excitement of a) finally owning these coveted items and b) actually going away on holiday. My boyfriend and I are away to Iceland on wednesday and the real excitement has just started to kick in. It's not like any other holiday we've ever been on (I've never had to take thermal socks, a heat control hoody, a waterproof and ice-climbing boots anywhere before, that's for sure.) So to ease myself into the joys of outdoor adventures I am first going to fill my make-up bag with some goodies from the duty free. High on my list is the Dior Cherie Bow range, I've got my eye on Dior Addict Lipstick in Bow for a pretty pink pout suitable for all day, the eyeshadow palettes that boast shimmering golds and pinks and a perfect pale pink nail varnish in the form of Dior Vernis in Tutu. I could also fancy Lancome Rouge In Love Lipstick in Rouge Valentine for a more vampy red lip for the 14th and of course I'm dying to try the new Jimmy Choo Flash Eau de Toilette. I'm already a massive fan of the original Jimmy Choo fragrance and would be happy to add this new, fresh scent to my collection. Clinique have FINALLY  unleashed the Chubby Stick Tint for Eyes on the UK so I will definitely be perusing those colours as well. Unfortunately, as you can see, my list is probably a little too long... I will undoubtedly spend at least half an hour with everything in my hands until I can decide what I can't live without. I wouldn't worry though, these items will slowly make their way into my make-up bag one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment