Thursday, January 24, 2013

Today's Products So Far

Today's products so far have been:

1) No7 Beautiful Skin Exfoliator for normal/dry skin
2) Clarins Daily Energizer Cream for dry skin
3) Benefit "It's Potent" eye cream
4) Nivea Repair and Protect lip balm.

1) This exfoliator is perfect for my skin. It's a really creamy formula that doesn't foam up too much when you rub it on your skin. Using gentle circular movements with the fingertips over the whole face (avoiding the eyes) you can feel the little beads working to slough away dead skin and reveal a beautiful, brightened complexion. It's not my favourite exfoliater ever but it's get a good 8/10 from me, mainly because the smell is divine.

2) This is one my absolute favourite facial moisturisers from one of my all time favourite brands. The orange cream softens and smoothes whilst revitalising the skin with an almost zingy effect. The smell is really uplifting and the results last all day. It's non-oily and a perfect base for make-up. There's a cream-gel version of this cream for more oily skin types and a whole range of cleansers and toners to go with it.

3) I'm still using a tester pot of this eye cream and I'm still not sure if I like it or not. It's very smooth and easy to apply, and it does soften the skin under the eyes but I'm yet to see any reduction in my dark circles (I'm cursed with them) and only a slight de-puffing action has occurred. I will finish my tester pot though as I hate to see a product from a good brand go to waste.

4) A perfect lip balm for the cold weather we've been having. Softens, smoothes and protects. Simple. It has a fresh smell and a really sturdy, wax consistency which is perfect for applying on the go - no sticky fingers here. I've been using this balm to cure seriously dry skin around my mouth and it's the done the trick in a few days. It lasts quite a while on the lips too so frequent application is not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment