Monday, March 17, 2014

Spring MAC Haul


I've always been a massive fan of MAC, but I don't always get a chance to try out their newest ranges because they sell out so fast. I took the plunge this time though and ordered some goodies online (isn't a make-up delivery just the best?) and I was not disappointed!The new "A Fantasy of Flowers" really caught my eye (I'm a sucker for pretty pinks) so I went for Mineralize Blush in Azalea in the Afternoon



Classic MAC, sheer and buildable but with the added benefit of a rosy gold shimmer to highlight. This shade looks beautiful alone but works particularly well when used over a cream blush or tint eg. Benefit Posy Tint. Use high on the cheekbones and, following on from last spring's pulled together looks, dab a little on your eyelids too. Unbelievably flattering!

The other pink that really stood out for me was Saint Germain Nail Laquer. Pale pink nails are seriously in fashion right now and will be brightening up the closer to summer we get. This perfect polish is a great bridge colour to see you all the way to september! The creamy formula glides on really easily but a good two coats are needed to get a solid colour. Go for a matte top coat to keep your look fresh and modern. 




It's virtually impossible to visit MAC without buying a lipgloss! Lipglass is the original and the best, and to go with my new shimmery blush I've gone for Plushglass in Full for You




A beautiful, silver pearled rich pink that's sheer enough to wear as a subtle gloss or to vamp up your favourite pink lipstick. I actually love layering this over Dior Addict Lip Glow for a full, rosy finish. These glosses have the most amazing vanilla scent too, a total treat and highly addictive. The cute little tube with a soft, matte lid is so pretty you'll just want more and more!

My last MAC mineralize powder is right down to the bare metal and I fancied a change so I went for Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder in Light Plus



This is a super soft, light powder that gives great coverage whilst feeling light as a feather. It has added skin benefits to provide nourishment and comfort. It's creamier to the touch than other powders and blends to a totally flawless finish. Perfect for no-foundation days when you just want a little radiance booster. Use it on your t-zone to add a fresh light to your complexion. I use an old MAC highlighter brush which picks up just the right amount of product for sheer coverage.

So here is my look all pulled together!


xoxox


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I love that nail polish!

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete