Thursday, March 20, 2014

Amazing Arran Aromatics

Arran Aromatics is currently my number 1 favourite brand. I only recently discovered it whilst staying in a hotel at a family wedding - the bathroom goodies were from the Feel Good Formulas range and it was love at first sight! Once I opened the adorable, colourful little bottles and discovered the most beautiful fragrances  inside I was straight on the laptop to order some full size products. After a few good deliveries this is what my amazing top shelf looks like...


My first purchase (and still my fave!) was the Feel Good Formulas Lavender and Lemongrass Shampoo and Conditioner. Indulgent, creamy and super cleansing. Leaves hair soft, shiny and manageable and of course, smelling totally delicious! The shampoo has a light lather so it doesn't dry the hair out, and you can feel your clean hair squeaking through your fingers. Although the conditioner is a very light formula it instantly infuses into hair leaving it perfectly conditioned without any residue. I have really thick, curly hair and these products work well for me. The fragrance really does last too, even after drying and straightening. When your hair blows about in the breeze you get a lovely whoosh of fresh lavender. I redecorated my bathroom at the start of the year and went a bit crazy buying as many lavender scented products as I could get my hands on. I bought a big gift set from the Island Spa range and although it's quite a strong lavender scent, it sits softly on the skin without overwhelming. Spearmint notes add a freshness that's really uplifting.

The Citrus Shores range is my new Spring must have. I ordered the Long Weekender gift bag which contains Hair & Body Wash, Conditioner, Body Lotion and Enriching Soap all with a grapefruit fragrance. This has to be the most zingy, refreshing scent I've ever used in the shower! The Hair & Body wash is so lush even my hubby-to-be has started using it. Perfect for mornings to blast you into life. Another long lasting scent too - fresh, sweet, juicy - perfect for sunny spring days. The Body Lotion is light and smooth, but still nice and moisturising keeping skin soft all day. The soap is amazingly soft and moisturising. It has a creamy lather that works really well for a good massage while you're in the bath. Skin is left clean and soft, and never dried out. 

My must have from this brand for face has to be Feel Good Formulas Aloe Vera Facial Cleanser and Toner. I have used this product every single day since it arrived a couple of weeks ago and I'm completely hooked! A light, non-greasy formula effectively removes all traces of make-up and leaves skin tingly fresh, clean, clear and soft. This has been a lifesaver for me on busy work mornings and equally handy for late nights as one pump on a cotton pad is all you need. The fragrance is gentle but super uplifting and lingers throughout the day. I also use this product after other cleansers as an extra detoxifying layer before moisturiser. It's also really handy for clearing your nails of any grease and grime before applying polish. Love a multi-tasking product!

There are a whole load of delicious ranges to try so I ordered a mini miniatures haul to test them out. They last for ages and are such good value, which is great for me as I get to enjoy a different fragrance nearly every day! On tomorrow's hair menu is Eydis - lime, mandarin and bergamot. Yummy.





No comments:

Post a Comment