Monday, May 04, 2015

#brightandshiny: April

Welcome back lovely readers! 
I hope you've all enjoyed your bank holiday weekend, I know I have. Lots of family fun and relaxation, great food and all prepped for another week ahead.

April was another steady month for us Holvasts. We've been working incredibly hard and making massive amounts of effort to keep our daily and weekly routines as seamless as possible. Obviously, something always comes up, but we seem to be in a much better place now to handle whatever comes our way.




Luckily, this month, it's been a great big bundle of amazing things that have been coming our way! I've been exceeding (yes, I said that) at work and getting the recognition I deserve, which is new territory for me, and very exciting. I adore my job, even when it's tough, and this month has been a big learning curve. 

Nick has also been exceeding (yep, you read it) at UNI, and consistently getting top marks in various assignments. His other majorly amazing news this month is that he has accepted an actual, real-life, grown-up graduate job... MY HUSBAND HAS A JOB!!

We're still processing what this actually means for us, and obviously he doesn't start until he finishes his course, but we're just so overjoyed I can't explain! Everything we've been working for the last 8 months is finally starting to come together. We're in a state of bliss as we look towards our very, very bright future together; #brightandshiny!

Top moments this month:

  • Cosy moments with my favourite boys
  • Pink hair
  • New kicks
  • Great food and new recipes
  • Super sunny days in the park and at the beach
  • Cat in a basket
  • Disney movie afternoons
  • Family get-togethers
  • Sully Dog's birthday
  • Tulips

What have you been up to this month? I'd love to hear from you!

Til next time, CH x















No comments:

Post a Comment