Wednesday, May 07, 2014

MAC Me Happy

Today is a glorious day. Today has finally arrived. Today I am the proud owner of my first, ever MAC lipstick! Well actually two... but wahey! I've been lusting after one of the legendary lippies for so long and I am so happy to have finally taken the plunge. I wanted shades that were easy to wear, especially every day so I got a few recommendations. Eventually I settled on Please Me - a matte nude-rosy pink (warm) - and Speed Dial - a cremesheen mid rosy pink (cool). I couldn't be happier with the shades! A nude that doesn't make me look like day 3 of the flu and a face brightening pink that matches my natural flush. Perfect. Obviously I had to have one of the new Patentpolish Lip Pencils too in Fearless - a bright, cool pink - and a Mineralize Glass in Modern Romance - frosted mid-rose. My day was made when my little parcel came this morning, there's not much can beat a MAC delivery! This definitely qualifies for #100happydays day 3.

Patentpolish Lip Pencil - Mineralize Glass - Lipstick

Fearless - Please Me - Modern Romance - Speed Dial

Speed Dial - Please Me - Modern Romance - Fearless


2 comments:

  1. Both of these MAC lipsticks look so pretty! Please Me looks like the perfect everyday nude, I definitely need to get my hands on it! I have a couple of MAC lipsticks, and my favourite at the moment is Japanese Maple :) Great post lovely! x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are, so perfect for me. I'll have to check out Japanese Maple! Thanks Rachael :) x

    ReplyDelete